|The Accounting Module is the main billing application for Accounts Receivable (A/R). The Accounts Receivable section contains a thorough listing of procedure codes (CPT) and diagnostic codes (ICD-9) for billing. This section enables you to:
- Generate reports, break down the totals by doctor and/or the grand totals of the practice
- Display or print family or patient billing history.
- Create monthly or walk-out statements on demand (Point of Sale).
- Produce HCFA-1500 forms which correctly fill out for Medicare, DMERC, Medicaid and various private insurance companies.
- Track insurance claims with simple re-submission.
- Produce a variety of daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
Accounts Payable section of the Accounting Module maintains office costs and expenses. This section enables you to:
- Automatically post each monthly journal entry into debit and credit accounts.
- Combine accounts payable balances with accounts receivable balances in the Chart-of Accounts.
- Produce a variety of reports including an Accounts Summary.